Dr. Langberg and I are forming our next cohort interested in studying global trauma recovery principles and practice. If you have thought about getting such training, now might be a good time! Check out this link to our website where you can find descriptions/objectives of courses in the series as well as application materials (see links on the right of the hyper-linked page).
- CEs are NBCC approved
- Class runs November 9th to December 14th (time off for Thanksgiving)
- Workload is about 10-12 hours per week (readings, discussion boards, brief response papers)
- 4 required live 1 hour web conference to discuss material with the professors
- Focus of the class is to explore psychosocial trauma in international settings
- Want to be a Global Trauma Recovery facilitator? (wisecounsel.wordpress.com)
- Addressing Trauma in International Settings: 3 Models in Dialogue (wisecounsel.wordpress.com)